ARROWSA promotes the collaboration of tertiary, secondary, and primary educational institutions in action research on ARROWSA local, national, Africa-wide, and international collaborative projects. Dissemination of this research and the projects/events upon which it is based is one of ARROWSA’s priorities. Available here are news articles and academic research articles, papers presented and books published on ARROWSA projects/events.
All Research Articles
- Twenty Years of Communicating Social Change: A Southern African Perspective on Teaching, Researching and Doing.
- Methods of “Literacy” in Indigenising Research Education: Transformative Methods Used in the Kalahari
- Indigenous environmental knowledge and challenging dualisms in development: observations from the Kalahari
- ARROWSA , Art, Culture & Heritage for Peace: Bechet project 1st quarter 2012 Who am I? Positive Hands and Feet
- “I Am What You Make Me. I Am Who I Am” Self-reflection and self-expression in a cross-cultural youth media project in the United Kingdom and South Africa
- PAINTING THE PROBLEM Body Mapping as a Participatory Entertainment Education Tool in Helping Youth Learn about Conflict Resolution
- “A Child’s Playground”: Investigations into ARROW SA as a Dialogical Space of Learning and Development